- hereby given that pursuant to Executive Order N-29-20 the Taft college academic development committee will meet on September 16, 2020 at 12 pm. via Zoom Link password 899792
- consistent with executive order N-29-20, members of the academic development committee may participate remotely by Zoom video conferencing using the link above or by calling into the meeting at
+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
+1 346 248 7799 (US Toll)
+1 301 715 8592 (US Toll)
+1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)
+1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
+1 253 215 8782 (US Toll) webinar id: 935 747 188 Password 899792
- consistent with executive order N-29-20 and government code sections 54953.2, 54954.1, 54954.2, and 54957.5, the taft college academic development committee will provide to individuals with disabilities reasonable modification or accommodation including an alternate, accessible version of all meeting materials. to request an accommodation, please contact email@example.com or call (661)763-7747 within 48 hours of the meeting time.
- members of the public wishing to comment on an agenda item or other topic within the purview of the taft college academic development committee will be given the opportunity via zoom or may submit commentary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members Present: Lori Sundgren, Dr. Windy Martinez, Diane Jones, Danielle Kerr, Janis Mendenhall, Dr. John Eigenauer, Heather Hansen Members Absent: Dr. Lori Travis, Kamala Carlson
Call to Order
Public Commentary- Welcome to Dr. Eigenauer
- Approve August Minutes (5 min.) ACTION
Diane approved, Janis seconded, all in favor.
- Data request update (5 min.)- IR request still not complete.
- Charter revisions update (5 min.) Still awaiting approval. INFORMATION
- Current support (10 min.) Lori S. provided a handout showing current available supports.
- Current support usage (10 min.) Lori S. provided a handout showing fall Tutor Trac usage thus far.
- Current support marketing (10 min.) Lori S. explained how the Learning Center is marketing support services.