TAFT COLLEGE SENATE COUNCIL
MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2020
10:10am TO 11:00am
Roll call voting is required in meetings conducting through Zoom.
Zoom etiquette for this meeting: Raise hand and wait for acknowledgement to avoid talking over others.
State your name when making motions and seconds as those speaking may not be seen on all attendees monitors. Remember this is a public forum meeting under the Brown Act.
Call to Order
Public Commentary on Action Items
Approval of the Minutes
1. Approval April 22, 2020 Minutes (3 minutes) ACTION
2. Role/Responsibilities of Academic Senate Council Representatives (3 minutes) DISCUSSION
3. BP/AP/Catalog Language Consistency INFORMATION
4. Equity, Anti-Racism, Inclusivity INFORMATION
5. Guided Pathways Progress, Institutionalization, and Academic Senate INFORMATION
6. Committee Charter Reviews INFORMATION
7. Committee Assignments (3 minutes) DISCUSSION
Old Business: Assignment of Responsibility for Development and/or Recommendation to Senate of the Whole for Action
New Business: Assignment of Responsibility for Development and/or Recommendation to Senate of the Whole for Action
9. Recommendation to Academic Senate: Creation of Professional Development Committee ACTION
10. Recommendation to Academic Senate: Form Ad Hoc Committee in Response to ASCCC/CCCCO Call for Action on Institutionalized Racism ACTION
Public Comment on Non-Agendized Items (Limitation of 1 minute per speaker.)