Student Success – Agenda April 9, 2015
Student Success Committee Meeting
Thursday, April 9, 2015
2:10 pm – 3:30 pm
Promote a campus-wide culture that fosters and supports student learning, access, success, goal completion, and institutional effectiveness.
1. Review and analyze college student success data.
2. Develop broad, comprehensive strategies for improving student success.
3. Analyze and understand the common barriers and momentum points that students experience.
4. Use data to identify patterns of demand to inform schedule building to support student goal completion.
5. In conjunction with the Access Committee, form a workgroup to complete the Student Success and Support Program Plan and Student Equity Plan.
6. Report to the Governance Council and other college committees regarding issues relating to student success. Make appropriate recommendations to the Governance Council.
I. Approval of Minutes
II. High Impact Research Based Strategies
III. Success Plan
IV. Next Meeting
Thursday, May 14th